What can you do when agencies who are supposed to fix errors refuse when the NP deliberately lies about a patient & does serious damage.?

1 Answer

  • Pearl
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

    you could talk to a lawyer about it

    • Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.