What is better? ginger lemon tea or raspberry pomegranate tea?

I take ginger lemon on days it is cold or I am worried about coming down the flu

And I take raspberry pomegranate on other days to increase immunity to illness

Favorite Answer

Lemon will help soothe your throat.  Pomegranate is rich in antioxidants which will help your overall health.  To stave off cold and flu, go with elderberry tea with honey.  Google it.

I don't think much about those teas - they are actually a marketing lie; that is why I am answering that late - it makes me a bit of angry. If you want to take advantage of those teas - make it fresh. Buy a ginger root, peel it, slice it and put hot water on it and add lemon. You can add some crumbs of propolis.

If you want to increase immunity, you need to take care about your gut - no antibiotics. Eat self-made sauerkraut and rise your vitamin levels...all! especially vitamin D3 in combination with K2 and magnesium - this trio works together.