Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 4 weeks ago

If I never complain about coworkers, do you think that shows I'm a good person?

• RP

No. It may only indicate you realize coworkers are not subject to your approval any more than you are to theirs.

It takes more than just but that's a good sign.

I think it shows you’re chill and nice. Unless someone knows you, I doubt they’re gonna think you’re a good person, maybe nice though.

• Kathy

Not necessarily. It depends on what you complain about, and how often you complain. If you complain too much, it will make you look like w whiner.

i think so. i find it hard for others to not complain about coworkers even if your job is easy. everytime i call in sick i go back to work and coworkers already giving me that guilt trip like mfer if i were to die you probably wouldnt give a fk anyways nor would i expect you to thus why i just dont care. 

it's natural imo to complain about coworkers though since you have to work with them almost daily for a long amount of hours so it feels like your 2nd home basically. 

i find it funny when my boss says he doesn't complain but i catch him complaining all the time. to me it's just a waste of my time and breath though like despite i complain about a coworker nothing will change i'd still have to do whatever i have to do for the day. there is this one coworker at my job who doesn't do much and he has the easiest job yet somehow manages to make it hard for himself. everyone complains about him but he wont change he has that lazy mentality so we all got to carry the extra weight 

for some it helps blow off steam but if that person your talking about overhears then it could turn nasty it's kind of like a white lie situation where you need to lie to get a better outcome unless that person can handle the truth. when you attack someone like that though and dont form a bond as close it is hard for them to handle what you say to them. 

• No. 

You could be secretly poisoning the donuts for all we know.

• cuxi

Same here because they aren’t worth it everyday I over hear bitching and gossiping  if brains were made of dynamite they wouldn’t have enough to blow their noses

• CAB

No.

It shows you are spineless.

Not really..... 

Yes, I would think so, it shows that you get along with everyone and that you are a good worker.