Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 8 months ago

Does everybody here have an enemy somewhere ? Has anyone gone through a good portion of their lives without ever having made an enemy?

• Sam

The only enemy I have is age.

I hide from it as much as possible

but it's going to kill me someday. 

I'm sure I must have made some bro but, they never followed it up with actions in any way.

PS.

I think in the last 14 years I've been clicking onto Yahoo forums I've made LOTS. ;-)

I am 70. I have had 3 enemies in my life, and they didn't really affect me in any negative way. You can't make everyone like you. But I try to treat others with the same respect that I wish for, for myself, and that seems to work out well.

All my enemies are dead.

- hunting accidents

- bad brakes

- tripping down stairs

- flying into terrain

- food poisoning

REALLY TRAGIC, I must say.

I may have one, but I'venever made one to my knowledge. I am a long term thinker that may hate an action, but never the person.

PS, save the stupid scenarios of rape, killing, or setting fire to family.

• CAB

I used to have plenty but nearly all of them are irrelevant now.

Do not think that I have an enemy.   Many people disagree with me but we are not enemies.