Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 8 months ago

What can the police do to stop me if I rob a bank? If I'm unarmed they cannot shoot, so I can just walk with the money to my car and drive?

The police have a host of non-lethal weapons and they can use them on you. They can send 25 police dogs after you. They can soak you down with a gallon of pepper spray. You go ahead and you rob the bank let us know what happens won't you.

Do you have any idea at all how many unarmed and innocent citizens are shot by the Police every years.

example - woman calls Police for a suspicious person - Police drive up - the caller approaches police car and get a police bullet in the chest -------------- she dies !!!.

And don't even get me started on our black brothers and sisters. The police shoot them just for practice.

Tazers, pepper spray, physical takedown/tackling.... You do realize that there is something called "non-leathal rounds" for guns right? 'Rubber bullets'... 'Beanbag shotguns'... 

Even if you do get out of the bank an into the car. The police can have justification for shooting you as the car itself can be used as a leathal weapon. And even if you don't appear to be armed it doesn't mean that you aren't armed. The police will still treat you as if you do have a weapon insight. Once you get into the car it's the same thing, as you can have a weapon in the car.

I mean really, this question of yours is fvcking stupid.

You don't have to be armed to be shot.  I suggest you try this - let us know how it works out for you.

and you don’t think you will be physically restrained because……...

Tase your azz a half dozen times and introduce your forehead to the pavement and handcuff you...fun times

Give it a try and find out. 

they'll think of something