How do people afford such expensive houses?

How do people afford such nice houses like these: https://robbreport.com/shelter/celebrity-homes/5-s... I mean seriously and honestly I'm trying to escape minimum wage and further my education. My aspiration is to become a special education teacher. Anyways with that out of the way. My point is I'm just an average tax paying citizen stuck making minimum wage while these people can afford such nice homes. These homes are very very expensive. I've always wondered how people can afford them. Can you tell me how they did it?

Most of them make millions, celebrities, athletes, CEO's & Presidents of Companies.

iherited money..........................

• Maxi

How do people get or earn money?.... they win it, they inherit it or they get a good education and a job earning a high salary and invest their money

Your question is rather naive.  

Firstly, these houses are NOT average houses.. These are houses for the rich and famous who makes millions.  So they are top of the line houses, available to only a small minitority.Secondly, if you are earning minimum wage, then sorry you are NOT average. You are BELOW average.  Get to be a teacher than you are average in terms of income.  But even then, you can' afford these houses.As to 'how did they do it'?  Well, they probalby earnt a few million being a pop star, or top flight football player of they are Bill Gates or Richard Branson - ie NOT your average person

Minimum wage is NOT average.  It's the bottom of the barrel.  People in those houses are generally educated and have degrees, and good jobs.  Some own a business or a chain of businesses, some are professionals of some sort, CEOs, Presidents of major companies, teachers (not in the U.S. though where they are poorly educated and the poor pay reflects it), also the entertainment industry.  What they all have in common is that they are educated and prioritized their education first.  I'm glad that you want to do something more with your life.  Minimum wage is for students and dummies - the no brainer, no education jobs.

• Judy

Uh,people with normal amounts of money, even some pretty substantial amounts, don't and can't. Look at their names. They make or made millions of $s a year.

they mightve inherited some money from their parents