Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 months ago

Trump supporters!! Do you guys ever realize you're in a cult?!?

You guys would never question Trump on anything, even if he kills and shoots someone! You guys use God as if he picked Trump divinely to lead the world and you guys are okay with that. He tells you who to hate and what media is bad and you blindly follow along! I hope someone or a group of people will deprogram your brain to stop this nonsense and become smarter to rebel against Trump!

Lemmings don't care.  American people drive to the end because they wouldn't want to leave a living world behind.

• mokrie

So do you have a question? Or did you just want to rant and tell everyone how you think know everything. Trust me, you don't and you never will know more until the day comes you stop ranting and actually ask people questions. That's how you learn and get smarter.

No, we just like a great economy and people working.

The only one here that believes anything that their told is YOU!

• Kevin2 months agoReport

And you must be a moron!!

I'm not a Trumpette, but you realize how hypocritical you are being right?  You're chastising them for supporting their guy without reason, yet you attack him without reason.  You're the same as they are.  You all need to stop with the tribalism B.S.  Have you ever sat down and just TALKED to a Trump supporter and asked them why without attacks or prejudice?  I bet you haven't.  And neither have they talked to you. 

You are every bit as broken as they are.

• Kevin2 months agoReport

I don't understand what you mean by he's "chastising them" without reason. He clearly knows that Trumpies are deranged and has every right to critizise them under the 1st amendment as well as critizising the president

• Mozo

Jim Jones is Donald’s model.

• Chris

I questioned Trump’s reliance on tariffs to coax reform out of China. I now realize the hysterical opposition against Trump in Washington robbed him of other tools that he could have used. And Trump appears to be winning the trade war anyway, so Trump was right and I was wrong.  If Trump ever stops fighting for America and Americans, he will lose my support.

I loves me some Jesus, I aint no Jim Jones Liberal. 

The Republicans' defense of Trump in the impeachment hoax is obviously working. 

• Servus

I'm sick and tired of you atheists! There is nothing wrong with worshipping a U.S. President like a diety. 

• Diana

Except that no mortal can live up to such a title.