Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 3 weeks ago

Why do atheists not fancy logic, facts and evidence?

51 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

Cos they is all blind from masturbating all the time. LOL!   Oh wait, hang on, thats the Christians....

• Saad M
    Lv 5
    3 weeks ago

because of their ignorance and selfishness

• 3 weeks ago

Whoops.... looks like your religion got in the way again.  You just described religious believers to a tee.... NOT atheists.

• 3 weeks ago

They can't tolerate anything that disagrees with their fantasy that there is no God.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 3 weeks ago

you spelled "theists" wrong

• 3 weeks ago

"Fancy" doesn't suit us.  We prefer common, plain, ordinary logic, facts, and evidence.

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

We do, I follow the facts everywhere. Its your side that can't handle the truth so you worship pretend gods.

• ...Show all comments
    • Fotos3 weeks agoReport

Fireball is retarded to believe such stone age bullshit, Show me ONE fact about God that is not. in your bible. The bible is unable to stand up to scrutiny and question so it is a poor source at best

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

Because many atheists don't understand logic, what and constitutes a fact or evidence.

I've tried explaining the meanings of the many fallacies the atheists will throw around, but they're not interested in hearing how they're misusing them or LEARNING how they're wrong.

You'll find a strong rejection of sophism by many atheists here. This isn't about facts, but favoritism, thought experiments are incredibly powerful and it requires an equally powerful mind to do them. The theory of relativity and quantum physics were not created using observable tests but extremely powerful thoughts.

Atheists refuse to engage in thought experiments, insisting that "evidence" be presented before they think about it... but the evidence for relativity and quantum physics came AFTER the theory was applied. Applications of the theories created the technology to prove the implications were correct.

• Acetek
    Lv 4
    3 weeks ago

Please demonstrate your logic, facts and evidence for god. I am all ears

• 3 weeks ago

Atheists do not want God. Theirs is a heart choice to live as they please.

When the heart rules the mind then reason. logic, facts, evidence etc. are irrelevant.

That is why you see such ridiculous nonsense continually posted by Atheists on here.

What are they even doing on R & S anyway?

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.