Will the corona virus wipe out humanity?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    4 weeks ago
    Favorite Answer

Fingers crossed over here. Maybe a vaccine would be better protection?

• 2 weeks ago

Well I estimated that the cases are doubling every week. So by week 11 from now we will all have been infected if we were going to be, and that's supposed to be set at 60% of the population if containment measures fail.  I'm guessing that means either 40% wont get it or 40% went unmeasured at least as a proportion.  Its killing about 2% of cases, so the end figures I came up with were that it will kill about 90 million people in total.  Basically two percent of the world. I mean I could have gone straight to that, like as in if it kills 2% of people and its spreading like a lady of the night on crack cocaine, it ought to get through quite a few customers.  Please correct me if I'm wrong

• 4 weeks ago

Impossible. There has been an outbreak of a strain like this before and it was quickly contained. Don’t worry about it

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

ZERO chance of that.  In fact, I'll be very surprised if you hear of it at all in 6 months time.    

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 4 weeks ago

I truly doubt that.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Fvck no. Maybe around 3,000-4,000 people may die.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.