Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 1 month ago

Do you think that Jesus Christ will ever come back again?

64 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 weeks ago

oh man did i miss him the first time around???

• 4 weeks ago

Yes, He will. It's in the Bible prophecies.

"This same Jesus, who have been taken from you into heaven, will come back in the same way you have seen him go into heaven."

--- Acts 1:11

• 4 weeks ago

Jesus promised to return, and we know He is true to His word. We just don't know when it will be.

• Ozzie Klunk
      Lv 6
      4 weeks agoReport

What words has he been true to?

• 4 weeks ago

Before He returned to Heaven, He warned His followers that He would return when least expected - like a thief in the night. He also queried whether - when He did return after a long absence - He would find faith on the Earth. So, when we get billions of people scoffing the very mention of Jesus' sudden return, and not having faith in Him, that will be a sign that He could be very near to appearing in glory, coming from Heaven with hosts of angels to usher in The day of Resurrection and Judgment. (Matthew 14:21-51 & Luke 18:8)

• ...Show all comments
    • Michael
      Lv 6
      4 weeks agoReport

having sacrificed his human life as a ransom, to take it back would be to cancel the ransoming of the human race. Besides, we are plainly told of his “being put to death in the flesh, but being made alive in the spirit.”

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

No evidence he was ever here in the first place, much less "again"

• ...Show all comments
    • Jea
      Lv 7
      4 weeks agoReport

Roberta, NO historian says Jesus was historical. 
      Because he wasn't.  At best, "he" was a conglomeration, greatly embellished, of trouble=making preachers of the time.  Most likely, Jesus was just a political invention.

• 1 month ago

HE is closer than you may think.

• Caesar
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Assuredly, I say to you, this generation will by no means pass away till all these things take place....that happens a few generations ago...Assuming an average generation is 25 years, it works out to only 80. If you want ro reduce it to 20 years, it still is only 100 generations.

• ...Show all comments
    • Caesar
      Lv 7
      4 weeks agoReport

Is simple math... not wizardry or magic involved... but the generations keep passing

• 1 month ago

"I will not leave you Comfortless I will come to you" (John 14:18).

"But the Comforter which is the Holy Ghost..." (John 14:26)!

"Until the day that He was taken up AFTER THAT He through the Holy Ghost had give commandments to the apostles whom He had chosen" (Acts 1:2)!

JESUS CAME BACK AS PROMISED (John 14:18) in the glory of the Holy Ghost (Acts 1:2) on the Day of Pentecost (Acts 2:2-4) to "indwell us" who BELIEVE!

"If the Spirit of Christ doesn't dwell in you; you are none of His" (Romans 8:9)!

Consequently if you don't believe JESUS CAME BACK 

"The Spirit of Christ" doesn't "dwell in you; and you are none of His" (Romans 8:9)!

• ...Show all comments
    • norine4 weeks agoReport

"And when his friends heard of it, they went out to lay hold on him: for they said, He is beside himself" (Mark 3:21).

I'm in Good Company! :)

• 1 month ago

nope in all honesty i dont

Attachment image
  • 1 month ago

100% Absolutely, but not until 3.5 years into the 7 Year peace treaty of Israel. Read it yourself.......

2 Thessalonians 2: 1-6   King James Version (KJV)

1 Now we beseech you, brethren, by the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, and by our gathering together unto him,

2 That ye be not soon shaken in mind, or be troubled, neither by spirit, nor by word, nor by letter as from us, as that the day of Christ is at hand.

3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;

4 Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.

5 Remember ye not, that, when I was yet with you, I told you these things?

6 And now ye know what withholdeth that he might be revealed in his time.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.