Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsOther - Sports · 4 months ago

So if Michael Vick died tomorrow would he be praised like KOBE or hated for the dog fighting? Double standard?

Update:

After all Kobe was accused of rape

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    4 months ago
    Favourite answer

he's not as big a star as kobe. so he wouldn't get a pass like kobe has. i think we all make mistakes in life. especially when young and dumb. i am a forgiving person. i forgave both those guys for their wrong doings. i would never celebrate the death of anyone. death is always a sad thing no matter who it is that leaves us. because death is final...

• 2 months ago

thats a great question i don;t really think that kobe did rape anyone so he was just mainly a lot of peoples idol as he is mine but michael vick is cruel and unworthy of being praised if he were to do tomorrow because of the harm he made other dogs do to other dogs its just unacceptable because that is animal abuse and who would do that its not ok so that just my opinion.

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • 3 months ago

Mike vick is not a nice person so he will not be missed

• 4 months ago

Kobe was accused of rape so it’s the same standard 

• ...Show all comments
    • Emily2 months agoReport

^^just because he wasn't convicted doesn't mean he didn't do it^^

just a thought...

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 4 months ago

Actually not a "double standard." But it is a high standard for decency and compassion that Bryant had and Vick did not have. One standard, Bryant passes it; Vick does not.

• Sparky
    Lv 6
    4 months ago

I would be willing to bet that there would be a lot of people that would celebrate the demise of Michael Vick.

I don't care how talented you are if you have loose morals and standards.

• Anonymous
    4 months ago

There is no double-standard.

Not everyone loves Kobe and not everyone loves Michael Vick either.   People are entitled to their own opinions...and if they aren't sports fans they may not even know or care who these people are.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.