am I being terminated from my job?

I went for training 3 days ago and after the shift was over, I took a photo of the schedule, the schedule stated I also go for training on the coming Saturday and Sunday. I work on Wednesday. The manager texted me and asked when my next training schedule is. I said I took a photo of the schedule, the schedule says I go for work on Saturday and Sunday (I forgot to say Wednesday). After I said that, the manager said there will be changes to the schedule and to wait until the schedule is fixed.I told the other manager on a Sunday, when is my schedule going to be fixed, today or tomorrow? the manager replied, ' I don't think today, maybe tomorrow' Its Tuesday today and my schedule still isn't fixed. Should I keep waiting? or should I assume that I am terminated?

thanks everyone, the issue is resolved.

• Alex
    Favorite Answer

It is a lot of work and some expense for a company to hire someone.  And even more work to fire them.  Unless you've done something catastrophically wrong, relax.  The scheduling manager is just busy (and on a side note, is a little inconsiderate of his employee's time by not making the schedule a higher priority...but I just felt like inserting an opinion here...)

• No it's just a scheduling issue. Keep waiting or call them and see if they've fixed your schedule. Usually they tell the employee if they've been terminated. 

No-

It sounds like a scheduling conflict! You were asked what days your other job as and you told your manager. At that point she had you scheduled in for training those days, now that she knows what days you can't come in, she has to go back in and re-schedule your days with your newest job. 

I think they sensed an attitude, but I can't for sure whether or not you are terminated. Wait and see.

If he is a cyberdyme model 101 you are terminated.

• Eva

You do know the manager has other things to do, don't you? Is the Wednesday you're scheduled to work before or after your next training? If it's before, call them late afternoon the day before, or about 2 hours before your shift is to begin. Don't assume you are terminated just yet.

You should call back & ask.

You are too immature for any job.