S asked in Entertainment & MusicHoroscopes · 9 months ago

Why do so many Capricorn’s lack emotion?

I love me some caps but it’s hard to associate  with them because they lack so much emotion and can “sometimes” be cold. I know some of them they are deeply sensitive but don’t show it. Why are they like this? most capricorns that I know at my school are stoned face and have extreme resting bi**ch face. 

All earth signs has resting b itch faces

They don't "lack" emotion they just bottle it up and don't like being vulnerable.  I have a capricorn moon and i get embarrassed after i cry infront of someone or even talk about my "feelings" I'll even avoid them afterwards. We can be compassionate for others but won't show our true emotional state .

Being 14 you must be still in school. So why don’t you ask the teachers? Certainly if astrology has any validity the school system would make sure their students are knowledgeable of an important subject. Science and critical thinking skills are a waste of time in comparison.

Your teachers should be able to show it works and how it works. It’s their job to educate, not strangers in the entertainment section.

i dont think theyre all like that

Because they constantly get bullied and murdered into it. They kill them and bully them and keep them prisoner for their own selfish homicidal gains. 

I think getting to know someone has to do with talking rather than reading their "sign".