Was this an awakening?

Everyday I meditate before I go sleep but today yesterday was different I did my usual Chakra meditation then I go sleep but as I tried to go sleep no matter what position I was in I was going into a parelysis state, I tried astral project but couldn't, I had very vivid dreams of all types of colours when I woke up got ready and went outside I felt alive! All I kept hearing in my head was song lyrics, motivating thoughts, saying how great I am and that I will become great, I felt confident,

I went to my mum's and even she said I seemed different I talked more, was more buzzed, and my mates talked about how good my confidence has got today.

Is this a spiritual awakening or? 

• Archer

Aside from being total BS many will find themselves at different stages of life.

Something is happening for certain.

Sleep paralysis doesn't occur when you're trying to fall asleep. Sleep paralysis occurs when you begin to wake up while in REM sleep that occurs every 2-2½ hours after falling asleep.