Are there any songs that are in multiple languages? ...at the same time?

I have always had this idea...But Listening to Shinee brought it back. SHinee randomly says english word but it flows with the song so naturally that I was wondering if there was a song where every other word is in another language...how creative would you have to be to come up with a song like that....that actually sounded good

It is possible for three people to sing a song in three different languages at the same time. I don't know why anybody would write a song using words of different languages, but it could be done.

There are quite a few songs where English verses alternate with Spanish. Freddy Fender, Tish Hinojosa and Dianna come to mind.

There are songs, like the Weavers/Pete Seeger's version of Guantanamera, where the translation of a song into English is part of the song.

There are a whole bunch of Cajun songs that include both English and French.

I don’t know any songs that sound exactly like that, with it switching back to forth to different languages, but there is a song I like it’s called Party Poison it’s by my chemical romance there’s some Japanese in it mainly the song is English but sometimes there’s Japanese (it’s not sung by the singer though it is by someone else)