Good anime to watch?

I'm on episode 111 of Naruto Shippuden and I know I'm going to finish the rest othe season by the end of the month. I like Anime ... Naruto is the second Anime I've gotten into (Dragon Ball Z was the first but I just thought it was another cartoon like Dora the Explorer... I was really young don't judge lol) but yeah... I need more. Any suggestions. I'm thinking about watching Death Note and Bleach

Berserk, Legend of Lodoss War, Legend of Crystania, Demon eyes Kyo, Bastard, Inuyasha, Vision of Escaflowne, Legend of Himiko, Gad Guard, Sakura Wars, Big O, Yugi OH, Eureka 7, Mar, Voltes V, Masinger Z, Robotech, Attack of Titans, Hunter X Hunter, Yu Yu Hakushio, Flame of Recca, Initial D, Trigun, Gunslinger Girl, Blood the last Vampire, Blood +, Battle Angel Alita, Sword Art Series, Legend of Himiko, JoJo's Bizarre Adventures, Dr. Stone, Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yoba, Devil Hunter Yohko, Sailor Moon, Tenchi Muyo Ryo Ohki, Dragon Ball Super, 1 punch man, Casshern Sins, Cowboy Beebop, Lupin the 3rd, Deadman Wonderland, The promised Wonderland, Food Wars...

Movie: Spirited Away, Princess Mononoke, The Little Princess Kaguya, Howl's moving Castle, Castle in the Sky, Arrietty, Big Fish (2013), Nezha (2019), Monkey King: the hero is back, Akira, Steam Boy, Ghost in the Shell, Grave of the Butter Flies, Your Name, Kimba Jungle Emperor Leo, Vampire Hunter D, Macros, Ninja Scroll...

Bleach was good in the beginning but pretty much ended when the Vizored ark ended. The movies aren't good and the Full Bring ark feels recycled scenario story telling. The fillers sucked and didn't add anything to the intrigue of Bleach stories.

Naruto was OK, it felt like a very stretch out Flame of Recca with many fillers that doesn't add to the Naruto series story. It's a shame that Flame of Recca animation series halted sindication after 1 season.

Geoff Johns likely got the Idea from Naruto or Flame of Recca of the Kyubi entities (Tailed Beast in Naruto) or Dragon and Phoenix entities (Flame of Recca) for his Green Lantern Rebirth where he retconned Parallax into a living entity inside the Green Lantern Battery Core, creating Orion, Avarice, etc. entities in the process.

Dragon Ball Heroes (English subtitles)!!

Death Note

Code Geass

Gantz