- RichardLv 61 month ago
- The DevilLv 72 months ago
It equals a cubic centimeter or one thousandth of a liter.
- spacemissingLv 72 months ago
The rest of us use online metric converters.....
- SSP Bowl DudeLv 72 months ago
A milliliter is 1/1000 of a litre, or 1cc (cubic centimeter) or .03 oz
- What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
- LônLv 72 months ago
A millilitre is one thousandth of a litre also equal to a cubic centimetre.
- River EuphratesLv 72 months ago
'milliliter' = 1/1000 of a liter.
'millimeter' = 1/1000 of a meter.