MrsSpyro01 asked in HealthOptical · 2 months ago

How can I naturally improve my eye site?

I’m sick of wearing these stupid prescription glasses.

I could never get laser eye surgery. What they do is peel back a layer of your eye before they start the process and I’m very skittish. I would jump too much and not be able to sit still.

Also, I’m too scared to try contacts because of some of the negative stuff I’ve heard about other people wearing them.

you can do a lot

with fat soluble vitamins, carotenoids, walk the sun

walnuts,

stop gluten, sweeteners, alcohol, cooking oils, take-away food

There really isn't anything you can do unless you get laser eye surgery or contacts. Otherwise you will just have to make the most of it by wearing glasses like myself and most others!

Eat plenty of carrots, then you'll see in the dark as well.

• audrey

You can't. Eye sight is what it is. You could check into laser surgery, though.

Make an appointment with an ophthalmologist not optometrist and talk about what correctives eye surgery options are available.

While it may not be possible to correct  your eyes totally, there may be enough of an improvement to make it worth your while and only need light lenses or contacts. However you will never know until you try

Stare at a TV screen around 13-24 hours a day (you should probaly be a few inches away from the screen and watching it in the dark is good too) and it would help your eyesight!. The reason is all the light focusing on your retinas is making adapt to see better!

You can't. You can waste money and time trying if you want.

talk to your eye doctor about it