Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiseases & ConditionsRespiratory Diseases · 2 months ago

What should I do if think I have the coronavirus?

Ive had a cough with phlegm and a sinus infection the past few days and i live in a place whete its been discovered.

Update:

I have no insurance.

Update 2:

I just checked and i have a fever of about 102.

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Tom
    Lv 4
    2 months ago

Go to a doctor that does community service.

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • Diana
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Contact your doctor and ask what to do.  

• Edna
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

If you have a fever and coughing and it feels like your sinus is infected, you probably have the flu. Go to the store and buy some OTC  cold and flu medicine. You don't need insurance for that.  That's all you would need to do, even if you had a corona virus. The flu and corona virus are both just a very common virus.

• 2 months ago

Sounds like influenza, not corona.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 2 months ago

If you have not been in the same room with one of the 12 people that have the virus in the US, you do not have the corona virus.   You don't  magically become infected by living in a town where someone you have never met is sick with a virus. 

• 2 months ago

Stay at home for 14 days.

• David
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Seek medical help as a matter of urgency for you own sake and that of others!

• Kieth
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Not f you have a high fever see a doctor. You could go to an urgent care for the sinus infection.

• 2 months ago

If you think it is possible, you ring and make an appointment and when you make the appointment you tell them your concerns so they can arrange for you to be isolated while waiting to see a doctor.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Walk around making odd clearing throat sounds in response to post nasal drip.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.