Sabz asked in PetsBirds · 2 months ago

What bird us this? What can I feed it...it won't eat?

Baby bird is lost.  Not sure what to do. But it would be great to know what it is so I cant try helping it.

It is a finch of some sort so, seeds, sunflower, sesame, corn.  Looks old enough to fly, so it should not take long.  Try and find a wildlife rehab near you, they would be able to check and see if it had a broken wing or anything else.

By the shape of it's bill, I'd say a seed eater. It may also eat bugs & worms. Is it wild? Let it go,

• patty

maybe go to the garden and get some worms

Try and call a rehab center in your area, or animal control If it's a broken wing, wing sprain, anything like that, it will heal very quickly and be able to fly again. You don't have the capability of knowing any of this, so please try and call a rehab center to pick it up.

• audrey

Sorry, IDK. But you could try a little bird seed, some bread, a little meat, and some veggies. See which food it chooses first. Good luck. It looks pretty healthy right now.

I t is a bird that flies

• Sabz2 months agoReport

It can't fly...been leaving the window open for so long