Where should i move?

so i want to get out of america is there any countries where i should move to i would like to move somewhere where they can speak English or a language that is easy to learn i would like the crime rate to be low and i would like nice people i also really like Video games and rock music so a country that likes that type of stuff and also the citys are beautiful thats all :] i also dont care about price because im saving alot of money

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

COSTA RICA.

I don't know what kind of climate you like. BUt a friend moved there. Living is faily cheap. And  being a former British colony, you have trial by jury, free press and the same bells-and-whistles of democracy, as in America.

Hopefully, you won't end up in some kind of dictatorship. Much af Latin America is like that.

And Costa Rica likes American immigrants, according to my friend

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • 2 months ago

Based on your description I guess Norway would be the best.90% of people are fluent in English and I saw in some videos they have the lowest crime rate and the nicest people in the world

• Foofa
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

It'll be the country where you can either qualify for a work visa or receive the immigration sponsorship of your citizen immediate family member. One can't just pick a place and live there without permission from the government. The US is the only nation that allows this.

• 2 months ago

I hope you never complain about illegal immigrants. What you're proposing is the same thing- moving to another country for a "better" life. You have to get a job with an employer who will sponsor you for a work visa. That's easier in some South and Central American or African countries than in other places. Or if you have millions to invest in property, some countries will give you a visa. 

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 2 months ago

Price may not be relevant - but whether you qualify for a visa or not will be essential. You can't just move somewhere - the country has to let you in, and you'll first need to meet their visa requirements.

Generally if you don't have a STEM degree, you're not going to be going anywhere that speaks English as its primary language.

• 2 months ago

Unless you are independently wealthy or marry a citizen of another country then it is not realistic to expect to move to another country permanently. 

• 2 months ago

wherever you want to move to but i would go visit first

• Pearl
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

i would go visit a place first that you think you might like before you decide to go out there

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.