Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceOther - Social Science · 5 months ago

What is your view on people who use their back garden as a dog toilet and also let their children play there?

I watch a family vlog on Youtube and they let their two dogs mess and pee in the back garden and also their children play in the garden too.

What do you think of this?

I think it is absolutely disgusting.

People should not allow the children to play on the ground where dogs poop. Considering the sanitation, we have to teach children good habits since their childhood. Therefore, they should not be there where dogs poop.

you will probably have to tapeworm the children at the end of summer.

• martin

Part of the responsibility of owning a pet is to keep things clean. It takes a lot of work. Where child health is an issue, call 911 and get someone to talk to anyone who is so irresponsible.

I grew up in the seventies.

• Mark

I have no view on this non-problem.  Urine is pretty much harmless, and most children know not to roll in dog feces.

• Mark

Why would they be playing AND eating?