Is it possible for ghosts to take money?

A few years ago, I had a friend over and we did an ouija board. The first time we did it, we completely Just messed with it because we all thought it was fake. But eventually I started to question if it could be real, and had her bring it again. We then did it a few more times to see if it was true, and it was. But after that incident, little things have been going missing. Not very often, but there’s been things that have gone missing when I needed it. Lately it’s been happening more, and a lot more clearly. Over the past two years, it’s been money that’s been going missing now. At first it was a little, but now it’s a lot. It seems like only things about ones go missing. But if I only have ones for a long time, then all the cash will just go missing. It’s kind of irritating, I’ve lost over a hundred dollars at this point. And I recently found out it’s been happening to everyone in the house. Not just myself. (I almost got in trouble because my grandparents suspected it being me taking it).

• Raja
    5 days ago

Spirits can steal. I have experienced this phenomenon when I was a small boy. When I was a small boy, I, my father and our family went to an exhibition (Pondicherry, India). Before we took rickshaw to go back to our house, my father put a forehead jewel (not gold), a cheapest one bought in the exhibition, in my shirt pocket and pinned it with a hook. Soon we have reached the house. After getting off the rickshaw my father looked inside my shirt pocket. The jewel was not there.

• AgProv

No, we're strictly amateurs. We haunt for the fun of it and as a public service.

No.  Only a god needs money, not ghosts.  Nobody knows why certain gods need so much money all the time, they just do.  But ghosts have no use for money, it's not like they can use vending machines or anything, so definitely not ghosts.

Get yourself a locked cash box - keep your cash in there.

Call in a priest to have house blessed explain about ouija board.

Confess to priest about ouija board. Destroy any occult items in house. Never do such stuff again.

Start filling your life with Christian practices like Lords prayer, reading bible etc. Carry a cross.

Demons can hide things typically they disappear from one place and come back in another. More likely if its money its a person and a locked cash box will stop.

Take this as a lesson and warning not to indulge in things like fortune telling, ouija board etc Satan is always looking for an entrance into peoples lives don't invite him in.

There are Bank of America branches all over hell. So ghost may have access there.

• Mr. P

Not really ghosts, but you may have invited in something that is not a ghost.

Fairies typically take small items and sometimes cash or keys. We call them fairies but who knows what they really are. They are small, fast, woodland creatures mostly but can come indoors. They are not pleasant like Tinkerbell, but more like an invisible flying cat with a bad attitude. They do look sort of human though - just a lot smaller, and usually black. You don't tend to see them full on, and may notice them out of the corner of your eye as fast movement.

If you leave food out overnight, then give it to the birds rather than eat it yourself this can sometimes work if you also ask for your items back. They are nature spirits so anything that respects nature will get their attention.

• Dubbs

Not everyone is successful in making contact through a ouija board, leading many to think it's all fake. However the failure is due to their mental outlook going in. If someone joins in thinking it's all in the head, a spirit won't be attracted to that mental attitude. However some very remarkable things have happened with people who have gone in with open minds.

In all of my research in the supernatural I've never really come across a case where money was stolen.

Ghosts don't/can't steal money. They're disembodied spirits with no physical aperture, so interaction with the physical world is very limited.

However some spirits that cross over (not necessarily the same thing as ghosts) are more powerful and have ways to manipulate the physical world, but if they want to screw with people's heads there are 1000 more forboding ways to intimidate people.

Demons and such have the power, but they'd rather get into people's head and weaken the physical body for possession attempts.  This generally starts with psychic attacks and depriving people of a restful sleep, not stealing money.

Elementals, I suppose could manifest through a ouija board, but it's not very common. They're generally the thieves that love mischief... but money is useless to them.

With so many people missing cash, this does sound more something a person would be responsible for. Spirits and Elementals have no use for money, and it's very uncertain if they even know anything about finance. That's an area they rarely get involved in.

There's very little evidence, from what you've described, to support a thieving spirit.

• NONAME

lol...someone is taking it...do some investigavotr

I tried to take some but it didn't work so the answer is no

• Cogito

Ouija is just a game.  It was invented by a board games company to entertain middle-class Victorian ladies over tea and cake!

It doesn't really work!

Of course it's not real.