Do you play your games on easy or hard mode?

38 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 weeks ago

If I've never played the game before, and find it intriguing, I start at the easy level. If I've played it before, or if I find it fairly easy to play, I start with the harder levels.

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • 2 months ago

Easy at first and then increase the level of difficulty once I become more confident,

• 2 months ago

The only games I play that actually have a difficulty setting are the Skylanders games, aside from Spyro’s Adventure which only has 1 mode, normal. I usually play them on easy mode, but one day, I will try one of the games on nightmare mode (which is harder then hard mode) and get 100% in that game.

• 2 months ago

If the game is new or I'm trying it for the first time, I'll start it with easy mode. After become familiar with the game, I'll switch to Hard Mode!!

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 2 months ago

i reccomend trying the easiest mode of the game first. then, build it up before replaying it. this is the only way to actually be good at the game. it feels familiar but you will have to deploy different strategies

• 2 months ago

I try to find the one that reaches the point of hard, but not broken or unfair. For games with many difficulty settings, like Halo, I usually play on Heroic, but not Legendary.

• 2 months ago

I play it on easy mode or normal mode then work my way up to hard mode. 

• 2 months ago

It depends on the kind of game and how complicated the controls are. If it's a game I think I'll struggle a bit with - eg. tricky bosses,  a lot of button pressing and decision making - I'll go Easy. If it's a simpler game and I feel Easy is too easy and not fun, I'll go Normal. I never go Hard unless Easy and Normal are both too easy.

It depends on however I think I'll enjoy the experience more.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

there is usually a middle option, I generally go for that

• Dimple
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

easy mode.. i'm not talented.

• U don't play video games for talent, more for skill

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.