Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 8 months ago

What frightens you most about death?

Wow..i asked this in relii & spirituality..your answers r deeper

Nothing. It's part of the natural order and not worth worrying about since it's inevitable. It's better to focus on enjoying whatever time you do have.

• Punishment ........

• Nicole

afraid of going to hell

• Jesere

I am not afraid of death, I look forward to going back to the Spiritual Realm. I had a few visits from my brother after he returned to the Spiritual Realm.

Having so few people at my funeral that people discover what a failure I am. My siblings will go because they have to but no one else will and so I will be discovered to be the failure I am. My siblings children may come but only cause they have to for their parents. Otherwise even my cousins will not come or just one or two will. I have no friends and my Mom did not get along with her family and so we did not know them real well thanks to her. My Dad had a close family but small, no nephews or nieces. 

So after I die only my siblings will come to my funeral and maybe a few of their kids for the sake of their parent. Otherwise that will be it. Maybe 1 cousin. So others who see the procession for 4 cars will discover what a failure I am. This is my fear of death, the only fear about it. 

Being aware that it's happening. I want to die in my sleep, or of a sudden massive heartattack.