S asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 9 months ago

How can I get a big butt naturally and fast? Please be nice. ?

I am 14 years old and petite and I really want a big butt. I have been trying to get a thick hourglass type body naturally for weeks and weeks by doing basic squats every night, and eating foods like dried apricots, peanuts, blueberries, milk, beans, yogurt. I even started doing side squats about 2 weeks ago, yet still I have not seen any “big” improvements. No matter what I wear leggings, jeans, shorts, tight dresses my butt still won’t look big & round and my hips aren’t wide. Some kids at my high school even have naturally bigger big butts than me and it makes me a bit jealous cause I want to get a thick body so bad. I’m tired of doing all these exercises and stuff and i can’t get the nice thick body I want. I know in my heart that I will be happier with a big bum. Can someone please tell me why my body hasn’t changed and if so can you give me more tips or food suggestions? Please don’t give me any weird answers. Thanks :)

So your goal in life is to look like one of the Kardashian whores.

• Todd

I don't know what you definition of "big" is, but a lot of things contribute to rounder butts You may notice that cyclists have healthy looking posteriors. Whatever you do, be careful what you wish for. You might turn 18 after having really filled out and think, damn, I wish I hadn't done that.

You need to learn to love yourself as you are. Focus on who you are. Are you funny? Are you helpful? Are you a good dancer? A good listener? Do you like animals? It's good to be healthy and do sport. But instead of trying to do the impossible experiment with your clothes. Look on line, google teen fashions 2020 or whatever and find a look that suits your body and shows it in its best light. Don't be afraid to be yourself. You are not these other girls. You are you. They talk about their butts because that's what they have going for them. But you have other things.

You are 14. What you want is going to change next week. Over and over for years to come until you are an adult.

• Andy C

I want a smaller nose, no eye circles and my hair back.

Looks like we're sharing the canoe that is up **** Creek without a paddle.

For the record, petite women are typically attractive and big butts are a turn off.

Not everyone thinks the same as what is portrayed on media.

Are you black? Eat a lot of food

Stop trying to get "thick"

You only want a big bum to gain attention from boys and impress them. You're 14, focus on school.