Why does the Yahoo payout apply only to US and Israel How come Israel can claim ?

They are always trying to milk us out.

Just like a bunch of parasites.

• BravoSierra5 months agoReport

I will not answer, because you said it all Local Machine, the word Parasite describe 100% the temporary state of Israel.

• BMCR

Because that was what the court decided.

See https://arstechnica.com/tech-policy/2019/04/yahoo-...

Quote:

"The 2013 data breach affected all three billion Yahoo user accounts worldwide, including about one billion accounts in the US and Israel. An attempt to include plaintiffs from Australia, Venezuela, and Spain in the case was previously rejected by the court. "

I also find it odd that you ask "how can Israel claim" which implies that Israel (rather, Israelis) should not be expected to have claims as opposed to the USA.

• BMCR

He even has the nerve to say that I had the nerve to suggest he needs to see a shrink.
      I don't recall ever saying that to him.
      Of course, I could ask for evidence that I did but he HATES IT when I do that.