Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 8 months ago

Why do republicans lie so much.. especially in favor of groups, laws or politicians that dont benefit them or humanity in the slightest?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    8 months ago
    Favourite answer

Republicans are completely amoral.

• 8 months ago

In other words, you simply like to believe what you want to believe. I'm guessing you couldn't back up any of this dribble with rational examples to save your life. You certainly wouldn't be open to the rebuttals to it.

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

I'm not a Republican but Democrats are possibly the worst liars of them all. They pretend to care about all of these "marginalized" groups and make all of these promises to solve their grievances, but they don't do anything. They just make all of these empty promises to earn their votes, then they go back to worrying about their own interests. And those "marginalized" groups are so caught up in the rhetoric that Democrats are good, that they don't do their own research. They don't hold Democrats accountable for not following up on their promises. To me, 99% of politicians, Democrat or Republican, are corrupt and self-serving. The only difference is that some are better at hiding it than others. 

• 8 months ago

Because these things also don't benefit the people that they hate

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    8 months ago

Because they only want to benefit themselves

Source(s): Bernie 2020
  • 8 months ago

ISIS defeated, Female unemployment rate at a 70 year low, African-American unemployment rate at an all time low, illegal border crossing's down 70%, I could go on and on and on

Trump 2020. You have no logical reason to oppose him

• Susie
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

Projecting again??????

• 8 months ago

I don't know.

• 8 months ago

You post , being based on a false premise , is impossible to answer .

• Mike
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

Are you talking about the DNC

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.