how many times can my baby use a diaper before I had to change it?

• sarah
    1 week ago
    Favorite Answer

If they pooped in it, change it as soon as they're done. A lot of diapers have a yellow line running down the center of it that turns blue as it gets wet. Personally, I usually wait until the line is fully blue. Once it gets too far past that point, the diaper just seems too squishy/uncomfortable for the baby and more prone to leakage.

• 1 week ago

Diaper fetish Troll trolls again.

• 1 week ago

Well mess your pants or wet your pants and if it is ok for you to wear it wet or messy then it is ok for your baby.  What a question.

• 1 week ago

Your baby can only use a diaper once and if they have urinated or defecated in their diaper, then their diaper will have to be changed.

• 1 week ago

Osama Bin Laden is a cause nowadays which divide us same as in Europe and America and the world

1 week ago

Several weeks is the recommended maximum for troll babies.

• Duck
    1 week ago

I'd stick with once.

1 week ago

For poo - change IMMEDIATELY.

For pee - if just barely, barely, barely damp - wait a little - if wet - change IMMEDIATELY.

(How would you like to lay around in a wet diaper?)