Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleMakeup · 2 months ago

Does wearing makeup make you fake, is wearing just eyeliner and nothing else make me still fake?

I just starting wearing makeup today and I really liked it because it just made me look more enhanced and prettier. I didn't cover anything, I didn't cover my freckles or skin or added lipstick. I don't want people to think I'm fake for that reason, I mean people say I look good without makeup but personally I think makeup looks better on me. 

• audrey

No it doesn't make you look "fake"!. It's just enhancing your natural good looks.

No it doesn't make you fake 

• Gert

If applied properly, makeup simply enhances your appearance. If you can 'see' the makeup, you've applied it wrong. It doesn't make you fake at all.

People wear make up for many reasons but it's not " fake" anymore than wearing clothes is fake.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JHl7XPhc82s

Youtube thumbnail

good song about how wearing makeup is okay

i dont think so