Anonymous
Anonymous asked in EnvironmentGlobal Warming · 2 months ago

Is Mother Nature trying to tell us something?

15 Answers

Relevance
  • Liz
    Lv 5
    1 month ago
    Favourite answer

No but God is. Reason tells us that God must soon act to save the earth from man’s ruinous activities, and Bible prophecy confirms this. But what will he do? The Bible says that he will “bring to ruin those ruining the earth.” (Revelation 11:18;)

• 1 month ago

Mother nature is full of messages, full of warnings, but we rarely read, understand or act upon them. 

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • 1 month ago

You are write. Space is whispering to us all the time. But a person has to be tuned to hear Space. Yoga helps a lot.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Yes.  Human activity is harming the environment which is killing animals and some people and will cause a worldwide economic depression if the conservative movement is not stopped.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • JimZ
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

I'm not a Pagan or someone from the Middle Ages so I don't believe in Mother Nature.  Humans are sentient.  Nature isn't.  If she were trying to tell us something, it would be like this

"why are you complaining so much you ingrate, I have given you about the best climate in thousands of years and you act like you are being picked on.  What is it with kids these days, they act like they are entitled to everything"

... I think Mother Nature may be getting her paddle to paddle you for suggesting you have it bad.    

• 1 month ago

I don't care much for that vegan stuff

• Cowboy
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

She gave up long ago and now is coming with viral intent!!!

• 2 months ago

Yeah "Keep going like this and it's your own funeral.". 

• 2 months ago

maybe but im not sure what theyre telling us

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Mother Nature always knows who the pervs are.  Even when mere mortals don't!!

Attachment image
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

Yes, that Here's Georgie and Dirac are paid trolls on Yahoo global warming.  They likely work for DeSmog Blog, Vancouver Canada (do an internet search).

And that dirac is hiding, and now uses his Cowboy sock puppet!

Attachment image
Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.