Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelTravel (General)Packing & Preparation · 2 months ago

USPS lost my package. It was an old $400 watch. Solid. It was well packaged. It was insured for $500.?

Claim was denied. Is there anything I can do now? whats the point of buying insurance?

it had tracking number and insured. The watch was old but in perfect condition and it was a $500 dollars watch. It is my understanding that they are responsible for every package that falls in their hands.

It was denied because I didnt have the receipt of my purchase but I told them this was not a new watch.

If there is no acceptance signature and you have the tracking number, I don't see how they do it.

Did you say why it was rejected? I hope you have all the documents. You may want to speak to a lawyer or a private lawyer. But it's law enforcement.

You will never win against USPS if you don't have a tracking number and the package never arrived - then you could win.

If there's no acceptance signature, and you have the tracking number, I can't see how they get away with this.

Did they say why this was denied? Hope you have all the paperwork. You may want to speak to legal aid or a private lawyer. But this is grounds for suit.

You will never win against USPS unless you have a tracking number and the package never arrived - then you might win.

USPS insurance is a scam. 

• nascar88gyrl

If it was insured for $500, he/she  has a tracking number.  

Not much, I have never won a claim to any delivery service.

Definitely stolen