F D T asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 2 months ago

Question ?

How often do you shower 

How often do you wash you hair 

How often do you wash your hair 

I don't do either one often enough because I have depression and I don't want to get out of the bed many days but I have to babysit my niece so I get up by the time I have to take care of her.

• Mystic

I shower daily but only wash my hair every other day because it doesn't need daily washing.

Twice per day I shower. Once in the morning and once at night before bed. I wash my hair one of those times.

I shower every morning and wash my hair every other day.

I can’t shower. I’ve got a disgusting round tub in the corner of what the previous heroin addict tenants before me might have called a bathroom. It’s got a long plastic tube for water, interesting enough, and a rusty heat radiator right next to it. The walls are peeling practically 8 layers as well as the floor. The “curtains” are held up by a pvc pipe diagonal to the door frame and a very cold window frame thats lacking...a window. On the bright side, despite 10 degree Connecticut weather and being right next to a broken window (who might I add got broken into when someone was trying to find the previous tenants for drug money) the water is consistently warm! I take baths every other day, and wash my hair the same. 

Personally I shower twice a day, once in the morning and once in the evening, I wash my hair both of those times. I use head and shoulders to remove dandruff and I use mint and tea tree to get myself smelling absolutely amazing. My advice to you would be: deep scrub under the armpits and let the water get to everywhere else.

• LM440

Shower one to two times per day depending on the weather and activities.

Wash my hair daily.

I shower once a week, and I dow ash my hair regularly in the afternoon after I return from my work. This is important because hair needs a lot of care, and, also, my hair is long.

• Trish

You need to shower more oftentimes.

I bathe every few weeks and wash hair under the tap if need be (or wear a hat to disguise dirty hair)

• Trish

You need to shower more oftentimes.

Shower every morning, with very few exceptions.   Shampoo my hair about 3 times a week