China is reporting 1,100 have died of the Corona Virus (19-nCoV.) What do you think is the real death toll?

18 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago
    Favourite answer

1,114 as of Wed Feb 12

• Shilo
      Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

As of 2/22, it is double that number.....which has been reported. 

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • 2 months ago

Over 25,000 have thus died.  The two-week incubation. Is intentional to ensure a thorough infection rate.  

Look up Project Pogo and Project Zyphr.

Project Pogo is the data acquisition stage.  The six-pointed star people want to know who doesn't like them.

Project Zyphr Is the termination order.  It is possible the coronavirus is part of project Zyphyr.  There have been rumors that it is targeted at specific genetic groups.  Nothing for sure has to who it targets.  I have a feeling the group that it targets is gentiles.

Trump wears a yamulka, btw.  In case anyone isn't aware.

• 2 months ago

To be honest ,the death toll will continue to go up for some time to come ,chinese media don't cover up the data ,there have been almost 60000 confirmed cases so far ,I hope that this corona virus epidemic will be over sooner ,As many lives were taken away by this disaster ,this epidemic should make people realize that there will be price to pay for killing wildlife ,other countries in the world should draw lesson from this ,and stop the wildlife transaction ,otherwise , more serious disaster will occur on our planet ,we need to know that bats can carry many lethal virus ,such as rabies virus ,Ebola virus ,I think all along that it's incumbent on us to protect our wildlife from being damaged ,

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

they made that in a lab to depopulate the world .......

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

I doubt anyone would know the answer to your question. I don't think China was upfront with this problem from the very beginning, so I doubt they would be upfront with anything else.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

According to the WHO, it's about 1,118 as of now. A vast majority of the deaths this virus has caused have been in mainland China; only two have been reported elsewhere: one in Hong Kong, and another in the Philippines.

Source(s): WHO statistics
  • Mike L
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Maybe 10x that. They are like Americans under Trump, liars.

• 2 months ago

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

15 characters. 

• kelvin
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

that is the real number

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.