Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureHolidaysChristmas · 2 months ago

I am seeing someone this weekend for the first time since October and so I’m giving them their Christmas gift, what do I call it?

Can I call it a Christmas gift when the holidays are long over? I feel like I’m cheating since it’s been ages since Christmas. Like a month ago all the trees were down already and the holidays were over. Yeah I have not seen this person since October 1st week in the month. It’s an aunt and cousins but they were not here during Christmas as they live far away.

You got it for them for Christmas, when you give it to them is meaningless - the point is that you thought about them at Christmas, but didn't have a chance to see them until now.

And wtf is the deal with all of these people cutting and pasting red/green text?  It makes you look like even more of a troll than you already do by posting as anon.

• River Euphrates

And how the f**k did it change my text to red/green?  Literally, wtf?