12know asked in Consumer ElectronicsTVs · 2 months ago

My current AT&T bill is $155/mo. and that's the lowest rate for combo TV/Internet/telephone. Where can I get a better deal on TV coverage?

Antenna, is free.

I can do it for $100/ month

• Terry1 month agoReport

I do it for less than 70. AND have tv and phone.

You don't need cable television and telephone service if you have a decent internet plan you can cut all of that nonsense out you can purchase an Android TV box and get expedite television for $22 a month that has every channel known to man and all the free movies.

You can buy your own free internet phone and use something along the lines of a magic Jack although that's not my preferred company. You can reduce your bill down to $60 a month and receive three times the service that you're getting now just by devoting your money to high speed internet. I know I have it I set it up myself because I'm a computer man. I show people all the time how to do it.

• P

You get internet only At&t, buy an Ooma box for your phone and get Roku's with youtube tv or Sling TV for your TV watching. 

Get internet only and stream everything.  I pay $60/mo for internet and about a hundred channels, then I have netflix, pluto, and crackle.  That is more than enough for me. 

That's a great deal. Comcast charges a lot more. Ours is about $250 a month, without phone.

Get rid of tv if it’s only basic which you don’t get anything or barely anything you can’t get without an antenna. Get instead something like philo and a smart TV or fire tv stick or something. That’s 20 a month way less than you’d pay for even basic plus it gets most cable channels anyone would want unless you like news or sports then there is sling or Hulu or whatever. Cable is high way robbery basically. If you want you can easily get away with just an antenna and/or Netflix or something.

Source(s): This will probably lower your bill at least 50 or 60 or likely more