Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMental Health · 2 months ago

How can I destroy or damage the part of my brain that makes me feel anxiety and fear?

I have anxiety disorder and I would die to get rid of my anxiety altogether. I’ll go through any extreme to disable my brain from feeling anxiety altogether, I really wish I had antisocial personality disorder I take that over anxiety any day. Antisocial personality is the best mental disorder to have in my opinion, you don’t feel anxiety, fear, depression like you’re relieved of a lot of burdens. I want to literally destroy the part of my brain that makes me feel anxiety and fear.

Go to a naturopath. Get exercise. Take ‘nootropic ‘ supplements. Learn a martial art. Eat less sugar. Take probiotics. Take walks in the woods, mountains, by the shore. Pet a dog or cat. Learn to play a musical instrument. Learn to meditate. When I did transcendental meditation (mantra meditation) regularly every day...an hour in the morning and an hour in the evening...it greatly reduced my fear. And my anxiety. Amazingly. Try to spend less time on your cell phone because that’s been proven in studies to cause anxiety and also depression. And whatever you do don’t let them give you psychiatric drugs because that will make the anxiety even worse. Been there, done that. Never again. Don’t let them tamper with your brain. You only get one. 

• Levi B

Have you tried paxil?

Have you tried smoking cigarettes, I know that can relieve stress as it has a sedative, a tranquilizer and a muscle relaxer in it. How about marijuana? You need a really good guy to take care of you, some, a lot of sex would probably help you to if you could find a guy who could help you orgasm. 

try to be ignore the things..

• Wilma

Well, people with antisocial disorder are the reason you have anxiety. But I know of no way to become one. that happens in childhood before the age of five.

Here's medicine for your soul.

Jesus commands us to focus on nature.

"Look at the birds of the air." He says. "They don't sow or reap, yet your Father feeds them. Do not worry, little flock. For you are much more valuable than the birds."

"Look at the lillies of the field. King Solomon in all his splendor was not dressed like one of these.  If that's how He clothes the lillies of the field, will He not clothe you too?"

"Do not worry about tomorrow, for you do not know what a day may bring. Today has enough evil of it's own."

He's telling you to stay here 'in the now' with Him.  If your eyes are on the things of this world, it means they aren't on Him.

Stress is an internal warning sign - and you should read it as such - that you don't trust God.

Make God your bomb shelter.

You control nothing.... ask therefore, for the things you need, and He will rend the heavens for you. 

Ive had anxiety for over 10 years and in the beginning it ruined my life. I didn't know how to control it I was just a little elementary school kid. I accepted I'm going to possibly have anxiety forever because I have a anxiety disorder and medication didn't work for me. However, my anxiety isn't as intense as it use to be because I learned how to control it. I use a "anxiety triangle gif". It helps me focus on my breathing when my chest feels tight from anxiety. Also, accept the fact that you are having an anxiety attack don't try to stop it or else you will get a more intense panic. Instead just use the triangle anxiety breather and try to realize anxiety is just a feeling and you will not die. Also, junk food and caffeine is terrible for anxiety so I would suggest trying out a healthy diet if you don't already:) hope this helps it works for me, remember your not alone and it will get better!!!!!

Lobotomy perhaps

• .
  • Moloch