Anonymous asked in Education & ReferenceOther - Education · 2 months ago

I need to convert my GPA to a letter grade (time-sensitive)?

My GPA in my previous school was 3.685 and I had 18 credits. At my current school, it is 3.833. I need both these scores to, like be combined or something (average?) and put into a letter grade (A+, A-, A, etc.) 

1 Answer

  • Damien
    Lv 5
    2 months ago

    3.65 to 3.833 is a B+

    • Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.