Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceDream Interpretation · 2 months ago

Do you believe in physic premonition dreams?

Is that what we call it?

Sometimes when I'm sleeping, I'll have these realistic dreams that later come true some where in the future.

It doesn't happen often, thankfully. 

I have dreams like this. My dad and his mom have them too. My dad can tell people word for word what they're going to say and he says it sends chills down their spine. He dreamed his boss died and everything looked the same as in the dream. That was almost 20 years ago. Back in 2012 my dad said my first born would be a son. Last year, before I knew what I was having that it was a girl and that she would look just like me. Well, I got my 3D ultrasound of of her and he was right. A year and something before 2013 I had a horrible nightmare my uncle ran my dog over...it happened and I was really shaken by it. Sometimes I see stuff while I'm awake. It's gotten stronger since I've had two children and gotten older. 

Might not be relevant, but two days before my grandpa died, something told me to to go see him. I just wish I had given him a hug before I left. For some reason I was shy about giving him a hug.

It might be a native thing on my dad's side of the family. 

No, except for one dream in a million!  As for your dreams, we often forget the tiny tips we get throughout the day about what will happen to us in Life, or to the country, etc. We fall asleep and our dreams draw on all of our memories, and once in a while they hit upon something which could be considered as psychic, and u of your data bank of knowledge.  It makes it seem like it is a premonition, but in truth you have had a glympse of it beforehand, but forgot about it.  

It's called déjà vu

I've read in more than one place the idea that dreams are memories of the past and also of the future.  One article I read suggested that you keep a notebook by your bed and scribble down a synopsis of every dream you have while it's still fresh in your memory, and you'll see that some dreams come true.

But I don't believe it.  Nobody knows the future because it hasn't happened yet.  Also I don't have dreams very often, and when I do they're very brief and vague.