Does tomorrow exist?

• Paul

Not yet. But it will tomorrow.

Not if you die today but for the rest of us Yes.

tomorrow will exist as well as we exist, when it stops existing no one knows but god his self, unless you are a hater of people and life. life is beautiful and enjoy every day that you do have in iexistance and live without causing hurt or bullieng someone that you have never even taken the time to understand them.  I love my life and every day that I wake up I take that day as a day of being blessed to have seen another day. also life will exist but a big part is going to depend on all of us we can build it up to Benifit everyone or we can cause our own destruction.

Not to brag, but this is the eighth time I lived through the end of the world.

Tomorrow only exists in context but we can never experience it except in our imagination. Yesterday doesn't exist either, it's just a today that can be replayed in our memories and our photography.

All we have is this moment.

And this moment.

And this moment.

And this moment.

And this one too.

And this one as well.

And this one too.

And we can do this forever until you die.

Sometimes things that happen today will affect the next today though; also sometimes we can schedule things multiple todays later. But all we have is this moment, so when someone says see you tomorrow they are using the time/space context to talk about a moment after the next day/night cycle but when you experience it the time will now be today.

No and yes.    

• Murzy

It does but it is not guaranteed.

Tomorrow never dies

• Shadow

Every day exists except for people who won't see a tomorrow when their time comes. Days and nights occur with the movement of Earth, the moon and the sun and also time plays its part. I agree with the user who says "not yet" but it will exist.

• Lôn

Not yet. .