Does tomorrow exist?

15 Answers

Relevance
  • Paul
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Not yet. But it will tomorrow.

• 2 months ago

Not if you die today but for the rest of us Yes.

• 4 months ago

tomorrow will exist as well as we exist, when it stops existing no one knows but god his self, unless you are a hater of people and life. life is beautiful and enjoy every day that you do have in iexistance and live without causing hurt or bullieng someone that you have never even taken the time to understand them.  I love my life and every day that I wake up I take that day as a day of being blessed to have seen another day. also life will exist but a big part is going to depend on all of us we can build it up to Benifit everyone or we can cause our own destruction.

• 5 months ago

Not to brag, but this is the eighth time I lived through the end of the world.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 5 months ago

Tomorrow only exists in context but we can never experience it except in our imagination. Yesterday doesn't exist either, it's just a today that can be replayed in our memories and our photography.

All we have is this moment.

And this moment.

And this moment.

And this moment.

And this one too.

And this one as well.

And this one too.

And we can do this forever until you die.

Sometimes things that happen today will affect the next today though; also sometimes we can schedule things multiple todays later. But all we have is this moment, so when someone says see you tomorrow they are using the time/space context to talk about a moment after the next day/night cycle but when you experience it the time will now be today.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

No and yes.    

• Murzy
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

It does but it is not guaranteed.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

Tomorrow never dies

• Shadow
    Lv 6
    6 months ago

Every day exists except for people who won't see a tomorrow when their time comes. Days and nights occur with the movement of Earth, the moon and the sun and also time plays its part. I agree with the user who says "not yet" but it will exist.

• Lôn
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

Not yet. .

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.