Found these tracks on our back deck this morning.  Any idea what they are?  We are in Indianapolis.?

• Mr. P

Looks like a crow to me. They are intelligent, walk rather than hop, and are likely checking you out for food.

Try putting some food out for them as it is snowing and food is scarce right now. Anything you eat is fine by them.

Bird tracks.  To me, they look similar in size to the turkey tracks I see in the mud when I walk in the woods behind my house. 

• james

One of the small spices of dinasours. You can tell this by the tail drag marks not to be confused with birds. Probably looking for a way in out of the cold. 

• Ann

They are bird tracks--probably from a crow, since that's about the only kind of bird that hangs around in the winter.  It's looking for food.  If you will cut up some apples, put peanut butter on the slices and then roll the slices in bird seed, the birds will be most grateful. 

Definitely a bird. I think crow is your best bet. 

It's a footprint from what I'd say is a one-legged man. Left leg, obviously. He probably hopped there, and then hopped away again. Hope this helped.

• Norman

Some sort of bird?....

• al

Tweety bird was there!!!