iPhone 7 Plus Battery Dead? ?

So recently by battery had been draining really fast, it’s been a long time since I updated my phone, it’s on IOS 13 right now, and has been for a while. My phones at 20%, I go on my camera for about 3 minutes to take some photos and it’s at 1%. And when I okay a game it goes down super fast, same with netflix. I plan to buy a new battery because I can’t afford a phone anytime soon and I’m about to take a trip I want to take photos on. Does this sound like a battery problem or a different problem? Everything was fine and one day it just started.

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

a replacement battery + installation will cost you around $70.00 if you're happy with your phone it's worth the cost. it'd be about $15.00 if you do the job yourself. 

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • 2 months ago

Sure sounds like a worn out battery to me.

• 2 months ago

It might be all the programs you have opened are still running in the back round.  Press the home key (quickly) twice and this should show you all the back round programs.  Erase each by swiping each one up.

• John
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

New Iphones 11 are 25/month.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • DEBS
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Probably the battery. Note that you need to be saving for a new phone as you aren't getting new updates. You will find yourself not being able to do things on your phone and wondering why. It may not be today or tomorrow, but it's coming as apps stop supporting your ios.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

This is unrelated to personal finance. move it.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Sounds like a battery problem to me.  Have you shut off cellular, WiFi and Bluetooth and checked to see if the battery still has no capacity.

• Pearl
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

i would bring it to a phone place and let them help you with it

Lv 7
    2 months ago

Battery Health was first introduced in Apple’s iOS 11.3 and it is available in iPhone models since 6.  Maximum Capacity will show more than 80% on a healthy device. If the Maximum Capacity shows less than 80%, you need to replace your iPhone battery.

• baby Ey (MeMe)
      Lv 7
      2 months agoReport

i'd take it down to 70% or whenever you're dissatisfied with remaining battery life. not base it on a set number specifically.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.