do u like the graham Norton show?

No, but I'm not of big fan of any talk shows.

• Nancy

So much. I absolutley LOVE the Graham Norton Show. It's the best late-night talk show on TV. Better than Colbert. Better than Corden. Better than Fallon. Better the Kimmel. The absolutely best. It's just too bad it's on only once a week.

BTW, the absolute best Graham Norton of all time is the one where he had Matt Damon, Bill Murray, and Hugh Bonneville and all three were drunk as skunks.  I never laughed so hard in all my life.

Another very memorable one is the one that Carrie Fisher (a.k.a., Princess Leia) was on and she looked and acted super weird, like she was on drugs.  I so, so, so, so, sooooooo wanted Graham to ask her about the story James Blunt told on an earlier show about how he moved to LA just after getting out of the Army and ened up living in Carrie Fisher's bathroom for several months and wrote much of his Back to Bedlam album on a piano she moved into the bathroom for him.  Those two had to have been doing major drugs.  And then she died the next day!  She went from how loopy she was on Graham Norton to completely non-responsive on the flight home from Graham Norton, was immediately taken to the hospital in the US upon landing, and died, which I think it's so weird that Graham Norton never even mentioned it or anything about it on his show.  Her last public appearance was on Graham Norton literally hours before she unexpectedly died.