Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentLaw & Ethics · 2 months ago

do you think its right for my parents to lock me in my bedroom as a punishment for sneaking out ?

for the past few weeks my parents have tried to ground me for general bad behavoiur, i DONT do groundings so i have sneaked out , my parents warned me last weekend that sneaking out will NOT be tolerated and if i did it again i will be locked in my room until i learn to respect my parents, i took no notice and told my mum to piss off, i have just got home from school and have been escorted to my bedroom and LOCKED IN my bedroom door has a lock and key so i CANT get out , my parents said in an hours time they will remove my tv, phone pc etc, and i will stay locked up in my bedroom until monday morning for school, do you think this is fair or is my punishment too harsh ?

I have a question for you, how old are you? With the way you act and talk I'd say ten, but what would a ten year old be doing on here? So maybe 15? But that can't be because a 15 year old wouldn't be as dumb as you are asking these questions every week. You think your parents are the problem but it's you. I can't wait until you see what juvie is like for a brat like you.

You are embarrassing yourself over the internet keep that in mind next time you want to ask the real world a question.

And for all of the people that think locking you in your room is wrong, maybe they should read the other stupid s**t that you've asked 😂

Yup! You're a child. This is the time to learn that your actions have consequences.  You "don't do groundings?" Just who the hell do you think you are, little girl? You best get over yourself and you better do it quick!  You don't do groundings. Well. Guess what! The adults that gave you the breath in your lungs and works to give you everything you have don't do narcissistic, snot nosed little twits who sneak out! The law "doesn't do" them, either.  I'd have tanned your hide AND locked you in your room. You got lucky to have gotten your parents. They CARE about your safety and your future.  If they didn't care about you, they wouldn't care if you walked off and never came back. Get your head out of your ***, you little twatwaffle!  

• 1 month agoReport

i think you are a horrible person how would you like to be locked up in your room all weekend, i bet you would soon complain ?

• John

You want wierd sex probably due to drugs and alcohol.

Get off yourself your an idiot and develop a life.

The poundings you receive now will be nothing to the soon to come wheelchair you are strapped in to control your convulsions as they have to wipe the drool and vomit from you to keep you from drowning yourself.

THEY care. I don't give one little **** about you so won't be there to call an ambulance for your as your scream and spaz from your insanity.

YOU don't do grounding?

Well YOUR BRAIN WILL GROUND YOU FOR GOOD!

Oddly, this seems to happen every weekend tho.   You hate it but refuse to learn.

Technically no it is not right per-say, though its not a crime unless its treated as a domestic matter.

They should take you to a judge and have you put in JUVIE hall until your 18 and out on your own. OR just claim to be a Democrit and give you away or abort you and call it late term abortion.

• Bort

They're trying to teach you how to follow rules so you stay out of trouble instead of getting in to trouble because of your attitude toward rules - you don't follow them. If you stay on this path they're afraid you're going to end up locked up so they're trying to show you what prison or jail is like by locking you up with nothing to do but stare at the walls.

This is not abuse it's discipline. And a lesson a kid like you needs to learn. You need to follow rules. Right now your main authority are your parents. Do as they say and they'll give you more freedom. The more you rebel and don't listen to them the more freedoms and luxuries they'll take away.

• i know its disipline and punishment, but i HATE so much being locked in my room its a HORRIBLE punishment have some sympathy ?

Yes - their house their rules. You should also respect them a little more.

• e9601:

You deserve the punishment for not obeying your parents. It's their house, their rules. Stop being a brat and learn from this. You deserve no sympathy.

......and so you suffer the consequences. For the rest of your life. You won't be forgiven easily!

Peace.

• as i said i DONT do groundings, why would i stay in when i can sneak out ? but now i am locked up in my room and it is HORRIBLE, i cant belive i will be caged until monday, only then will i be freed for school, this punishment HURTS BIG TIME sympathy please ?