Why Valentine's day falls in Aquarius season?
This is a proof that Aquarius are not heartless. They are loving and humanitarian.
- Anonymous2 months agoFavourite answer
Cupid is probably Aquarius. He flies around in the nude, a dude like Aquarius. Spreading love everywhere. Sounds about like Aquarius
- Aquarius 1011Lv 61 month ago
Good question. Maybe a reason is because Aquarius, being the fixed air sign, that is fixed in the intellect, is the zodiac sign who needs it the most - the love relationship.
- Vanvikki3Lv 42 months ago
Aquarius ♒ are Cupid's that's why.
- FireballLv 72 months ago
IT JUST DOES....IT HAS BEEN THAT WAY FOR AWHILE.
- What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
- SnoopyLv 62 months ago
I see you are being accused by those who ask questions and answer their own questions. People who commit things like that accuse others of doing it.
Happy vday :)
- Anonymous2 months ago
The only things this proves is that you don't know what you're talking about.
- JanetLv 72 months ago
The date for St. Valentine has nothing to do with what Sign SUN is in.
Every year, from either January 19th or 20th, until February 18th or 19th (depending on the year, on the time of day, and on where we are on Earth looking up at the sky) .... Sun appears to be moving through the SIGN (not the constellation) of Aquarius.
This is ONLY the Sun's location, and there are going to be 40-50 OTHER factors at any moment in time during that month, which matter AS MUCH as the Sun's location.
Sun Sign astrology is bogus, easy to find and so it is a way for writers to make money off of readers who don't understand astrology.
The STYLE of behaviors found with any planet/need located in Aquarius at the time of birth .. is:
- logical and detached (Aquarius is an Air Sign)
- stubborn and determined (Aquarius is a Fixed Sign)
- erratic and rebellious OR a true individual who creates their own path (Aquarius is ruled by Uranus, the planet which represents our need to be an individual)
- concerned with the good of the group, rather than of individuals (Aquarius rules the area of life of the 11th House .. the house of friendship, and of groups that have a common cause or ideal).
EVERYONE has Aquarius somewhere in their personal unique birthchart. It may be a strong influence or not .. depending on many various factors in that particular birthchart. But even having SUN in Aquarius does not necessarily mean that this is a dominant trait in that individual person.
As for Valentine's Day:
- Anonymous2 months ago
No one cares. The one on here talks to themself all day, ask and answer all of their own questions. Really weird