Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentOther - Politics & Government · 2 months ago

Do Trump supporters not realize that he constantly lies about various subjects? Or do they just not realize why that's a bad thing?

If they don't realize it it's because they never do research about anything, ever. If they don't care it's because they don't understand that if a person is telling you lies it means they are selling you crap and you like it. And who likes being sold crap? Various low functioning farm animals, because they'll eat anything.

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

President Trump has never lied.  Fox News and Rush Limbaugh would never back up a liar.

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • 2 months ago

They think it is a "form" of great leadership when he runs his mouth like that and 70% of what he says is FAKE.

• y
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

The last guy lied, his cult still denies it today. So the same you are saying about Trumps cult, can be said about the last guy also. I'd bet, some would say it about the guy before, and the guy before, well he got busted for lying.  But I understand, Trump lies more then the others did, or at least that is the talking point.

• 2 months ago

No, they realize it, but they're mostly liars themselves.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 2 months ago

Supporters of PRESIDENT Trump realize he lies a lot less than FORMER chairman obama, whose supporters bowed down to every word he said as if they had come down from the mountain.

• ...Show all comments
    • out2lunch4now2
      Lv 7
      2 months agoReport

Bob, "if you like your insurance, you can keep your insurance.  If you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor."  Which LIAR said that more than 100 times?

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

The TDS is strong with this one.

• Bob
      Lv 7
      2 months agoReport

The HDS is strong with this one. 

• 2 months ago

Got me what. He's done exactly what I expected.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Some of them know but don't care, others are stupid enough to believe his constant lies. 

• ...Show all comments
    • Mark
      Lv 7
      2 months agoReport

[cont]  "and cries and tells Trump how he's making 3 times as much money doing the same job  he did before Trump was president".

• Rick
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

common name-calling LIB TROLL ************************* 

• Bob
      Lv 7
      2 months agoReport

common, name calling trollphobe 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.