Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 2 months ago

Would you consider my face too long?

Update:

@mystic you must be my biggest fan since you're constantly commenting on my photos with such horrible feedback calling me ugly..nothings more ugly than your personality!!

Attachment image

20 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago
    Favourite answer

You have a nice shaped face, Kelly, just ignore the haters!

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Not at all! If you feel like your face is too long then you can try some hairstyles to shorten it. Like you could try bangs or something to make it appear less "long", even though I think you're beautiful! Maybe don't make that fish face or pouting thing, and smile. You're gorgeous! 

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • If you post a question be prepared to accept compliments and nasty comments. If you are sensitive DO NOT post any questions. Yes, your face is long. and your lips are small. Do you have a pet turtle? Jajaja.. I know I'm mean, usually I'm not but I had to be so I hope you quit asking silly questions.

• Mystic
      Lv 5
      1 month agoReport

Truth. Stupid troll had been spamming Y!A for years. It's absolutely pathetic.

• 1 month ago

if you don't like the opinions better to not post your photos. ?

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

Here's some advice: 

Stop obsessing over your looks, you're beautiful. Stop posting your pics online and asking total strangers for their opinions, people are just going to pick on your because they know you're sensitive about it. You're asking for trolls.Go out with your friends and have fun off the internet and just enjoy living life. Youth is fleeting, enjoy it while you can.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

No but you have the complexion of a hard boiled egg

• 1 month ago

Not for someone always seeking validation from strangers on the internet

• patty
      Lv 6
      1 month agoReport

she reckons she is bored but we are bored by this repeat troll

• 1 month ago

No, very pretty...maybe just lighten up just a bit on dark eyeshadow ❤️

• Mystic
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

Same rat-faced troll. Reported... AGAIN. Pathetic. Get a life, loser.

• 2 months ago

Don't have to consider it too long at all, I can give you my verdict in 2 seconds flat... weird, fish face troll

• ...Show all comments
    • Mystic
      Lv 5
      1 month agoReport

I am. Why does it matter? This chick needs to grow up. She's been spamming Y!A for years. It's ridiculous.

• Mark
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

No, but I consider YOU to be entirely too trollish.  Oh, right, long weekend, so we'll get children "asking" ridiculous "questions" every day.  Woo-hoo!

• ...Show all comments
    • Mystic
      Lv 5
      1 month agoReport

I know. This is one of the saddest trolls Y!A has. That one has been hanging around for YEARS, posting the same stupid pics, begging for attention and then attacking those who are honest. Shameful and pathetic.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.