Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 2 months ago

Would you consider my face too long?

@mystic you must be my biggest fan since you're constantly commenting on my photos with such horrible feedback calling me ugly..nothings more ugly than your personality!!

You have a nice shaped face, Kelly, just ignore the haters!

Not at all! If you feel like your face is too long then you can try some hairstyles to shorten it. Like you could try bangs or something to make it appear less "long", even though I think you're beautiful! Maybe don't make that fish face or pouting thing, and smile. You're gorgeous! 

• If you post a question be prepared to accept compliments and nasty comments. If you are sensitive DO NOT post any questions. Yes, your face is long. and your lips are small. Do you have a pet turtle? Jajaja.. I know I'm mean, usually I'm not but I had to be so I hope you quit asking silly questions.

• Mystic

Truth. Stupid troll had been spamming Y!A for years. It's absolutely pathetic.

if you don't like the opinions better to not post your photos. ?

Here's some advice: 

Stop obsessing over your looks, you're beautiful. Stop posting your pics online and asking total strangers for their opinions, people are just going to pick on your because they know you're sensitive about it. You're asking for trolls.Go out with your friends and have fun off the internet and just enjoy living life. Youth is fleeting, enjoy it while you can.

No but you have the complexion of a hard boiled egg

Not for someone always seeking validation from strangers on the internet

• patty

she reckons she is bored but we are bored by this repeat troll

No, very pretty...maybe just lighten up just a bit on dark eyeshadow ❤️

• Mystic

Same rat-faced troll. Reported... AGAIN. Pathetic. Get a life, loser.

Don't have to consider it too long at all, I can give you my verdict in 2 seconds flat... weird, fish face troll

• Mystic

I am. Why does it matter? This chick needs to grow up. She's been spamming Y!A for years. It's ridiculous.

• Mark

No, but I consider YOU to be entirely too trollish.  Oh, right, long weekend, so we'll get children "asking" ridiculous "questions" every day.  Woo-hoo!

• Mystic

I know. This is one of the saddest trolls Y!A has. That one has been hanging around for YEARS, posting the same stupid pics, begging for attention and then attacking those who are honest. Shameful and pathetic.