How did the Coronavirus get started?? What exactly caused it?

what I read last night was it was suspected to have started with bats, which transmitted to snakes...which were being sold in the market where people first contracted it.

The virus escaped by human error in an experiment by scientists. Bats and snakes have been around for millions of years. Can't see how they could have caused this virus now. Deadly viruses are kept in labs for scientific experiments so scientists can find a way to control them in case of an outbreak.

• Dave4 days agoReport

So some klutz dropped a beaker, and said, "Oops.  I hope the boss doesn't find out."

Corona virus got started because "Climate Change" caused a mad scientist to go temporarily insane, turn into a "racist" at the full moon, and create a deadly new disease to kill off (name your special-interest group here), under direct orders from Trump.  The virus soon spiraled out of control.  Progressives refused to quarantine carriers, because they believe the virus is entitled to come to the U.S., "...to hope for a better life."  Democrat voters then burned down a "Faux" News TV station, for daring to identify Corona as a "disease," then beat up every employee in the building because they were a threat to "Democracy."

They say maybe snakes or bats. You can google it for information. Most of us here are a bit on the dim side. lol

Created in an american bio weapon laboratory, spread in China to get their economy down. Secret services will assume that already because USA is always committing war crimes.  USA is worse than North Korea.

Update: Gullible Amaretta - YOU are infected with chronic Lyme disease and this bacteria is a man-made bio weapon. Let us know how many conspiracy theory you will see in your lab test results.

• Amaretta

Conspiracy theory. No proof.

Don't you dare get me started you little dipshit Amaretta. You are nowhere near as educated as I am, and it would take you multiple life times which you don't have to be on the same page as me.

Yes, the coronavirus is new news to me, but I am familiar with other types of viruses. I don't have any desire to educate someone who is as stupid as yourself.

A virus can't magically appear out of nowhere. A virus must somehow be created. If someone has a sample of it, or can get a sample of it then it should be possible to figure out where it came from, and how it was made.

The above answer is probably the most amount of knowledge anyone around the world has, but I think the answer is twisted around. Not American bio laboratory. Asian bio laboratory, and somehow someone got infected, and then managed to infect other people in china. I really don't understand how that could have happened.

I believe there is still missing information, and the above answer is just a theory as well.

Who made it?

What was made?

Where was it made?

When was it made?

Why was it made?

How was it made?

As I mentioned above, and below there is still a lot of information that's missing.

You know what I am wondering is if the coronavirus was made in a bio laboratory then why no cure was made, for it too in China after someone got infected with this virus if this is the case.

Another issue that comes to my mind is why was the infected person, or people allowed to leave the laboratory after getting infected with the coronavirus.

As you can see there really is information that a lot of people probably will never find out.

I heard of an interesting theory of how it was started, but I didn't hear about it online.

I read about what people were saying about how it was started online, but I don't think that's the entire story. I think there is a lot of information that was not told to the general public about the coronavirus.

When I got professionally fitted, for a new mask the person who was doing the test on me explained to me more about what happened, but I still think I don't know the entire story. I probably know more about the coronavirus than what was said on the news.

In my opinion I think some government officials made this situation much worse. I realize people want to leave china, but from what I learned people who are infected ended up returning to their countries. I think that was a mistake made by some government officials.

Since the the root of the coronavirus was not destroyed on time then I believe this virus is going to become a big problem now.

I have been reading online about the coronavirus from yahoo answers/yahoo, and I think there is a lot of nonsense coming from people who don't know anything, or very little about this virus.

I really hope someone can find a cure, and fast!!!

• Amaretta

What other viruses do you know of that were "invented" in a lab? That's right -- none.

sanfrancisco startd that\port tu all asia\=aids hivirus\

• Rick

RUMOR is it was transferred from BATS to PEOPLE, so it started in BATS ....................

No one knows with certainty.

It is suspected that it crossed over from animals to humans in a crowded market where live animals are sold for meat.

Live bats are suspected to be the source.

It is not sure if it was from being near them, handling them or eating the meat. Further transmission is humam to human via coughing etc.