Evan asked in HealthOptical · 2 months ago

Why can’t I see clearly out of these contacts? ?

I recently ordered a pair of Waldo’s daily contacts because I got a month pair for just $2 and thought I’d give them a try as a cheaper alternative. I currently get contacts from Vision Works. I get 3 months pair of contacts for $40 vs it being a lot cheaper with Waldo per month. My only concern is, the set I ordered with Waldo was the exact prescription but when I put them in, it’s blurry and not clear at all. As a matter of fact, they are even worse then that of my bare eyes. I’m just wondering if anyone has an idea as to why that might be? I looked it up and got a couple ideas but thought someone on her would lead me to a better and more secure answer. I would call Waldo themselves but I ended up receiving them after they had closed at 5. Thanks! 

You bought cheap lenses from a scam company.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/category/Product-Se...

Are you sure that you put the right contact in the right eye if you accidentally put the wrong contact and you're wrong I the prescription I'll be totally off but if you were careful to do that.

And the prescription is all wrong then that's because somebody made a mistake and sent you a box of the wrong thing.

maybe theyre the wrong ones, talk to your eye doctor about it