Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Arts & HumanitiesHistory · 6 days ago

How come Nazi Germany had such a weak military during WW2?

They got destroyed by the Americans in just TWO WEEKS after dday

25 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 days ago
    Favorite Answer

How dumb are you?

• 4 days ago

Peter Gore Seer,

The Military Were The Finest, But Hitler Had A Packed With The USA, SKULL +Bones 322. Were By He Took Over Command, As Ordain By Force, And Systematically Destroyed German Command. Allied With The US And Britain,And Russia And So On.

• 4 days ago

Nazi Germany was not weak, but one of the greatest and most powerful armies of the time. 

• Anonymous
    4 days ago

I love how they stomped those Frenchies though. That was great. Ever see that photo of that fat old frog crying his eyes out as the Germans rolled into Paris? That's one of my favorite photos of all time. Half of France was occupied and the Germans were banging French girls like screen doors in a hurricane and the other half of France were turncoats who were like little imps for the Nazis. Today Germany is the number one economy in Europe while French cities are filled with Arabs and black African gangbangers. France should swap the tricolor out for a white handkerchief on a stick. Or just embrace reality and make Algeria and Tunisia overseas departments. How do the French live with the shame? 

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 4 days ago

HAHA, Thank you for the laugh.Really? 

• Anonymous
    5 days ago

I don't think the German military was weak. They bit off more than they could chew. Hitler declared war on America so he was asking for it.

• 5 days ago

It took much more than that to destroy the Germans they were fighting

the Allies and the Russians at the same time and did not surrender until

May 1945. How come your so clueless.

• Adolf2 days agoReport

Jiggly

• Kate
    Lv 7
    5 days ago

Replace the word Americans with the words Allied forces an you mght be somewhere on track. 

• 5 days ago

That must have surprised the surrounded paratroopers at Arnhem and a few months later at Bastogne 

• 5 days ago

I don't know if you're a bad troll or just ignorant. The Normandy landings were in June 1944, Germany surrendered in May 1945.

Nazi Germany held their own against the British Empire, USSR and USA on a multiple front war for six years with relatively little help from their allies. Their best ally (Japan) was thousands of miles away. 

The Allied landings in France were a sideshow compared to what was happening on the Eastern front.

• ...Show all comments
    • Maria 🥛👌
      Lv 4
      2 days agoReport

Not denying that Hitler made a cockup of the war, just pointing out how well they held out, all things considered. 

• Anonymous
    6 days ago

I see someone slept through WWII history class.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.